AIAA Propulsion and Energy Forum explores emerging technologies, research, and innovations affecting propulsion and energy systems in the aerospace industry. Reach over 1,500 participants from all over the world, from more than 25 countries.
It’s important to find the newest and best ways to make our airplanes and our industry better. This is a great opportunity to network and make that happen. Robert Fuller, Communications Manager, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
Become an Exhibitor
AIAA forums and expositions attract thought leaders and experts from around the world who are making breakthroughs in aerospace. Promote your company’s assets to leading government agencies that fund multimillion-dollar contracts. Discover a workforce that is conducting cutting-edge research that will improve your company’s products and bottom line. Celebrate the accomplishments of preeminent individuals and teams who have long and highly contributory careers in aerospace. Shape the future of aerospace with us.
- Recruiting – Tap into a highly-skilled professional aerospace workforce.
- Sales & Promotion – Show your product and/or service to over 1,500 participants, from more than 25 countries, at all levels of the enterprise.
- Meet Thought Leaders – Connect with thousands of industry influencers from all across the world including decision makers, entrepreneurs, scientists, engineers, technologists, educators, and students.
list of organizations and companies that are exhibiting at the forum.
Prospectus to learn more about how exhibiting at AIAA Propulsion and Energy Forum is a smart investment.
Pricing for 2019 AIAA Aviation Forum is $4,200 per 10' x 10'.
Included in each 10' x 10':
- (4) Exhibitor badges
- (2) drink tickets for the Opening Reception
- (2) lunch tickets for the boxed lunch
- 8' back drape, 3' side rails
- Sign with company name and booth number placed on back drape
Additional information: Furniture (tables/chairs), electricity, and carpeting (unless the exposition hall is carpeted) are NOT included in the booth fee. Additional exhibitor badges may be
purchased. Drink and lunch tickets will be delivered on site in an AIAA Exhibitor Welcome Kit.
Reserve your Exhibit Space
floor plan and
contact us today to reserve your space at the forum.
Gain attention by becoming a promotional partner through the wide range of unique, fun, top-level branding and marketing opportunities AIAA has to offer. Demonstrate your organization's commitment to make a difference in aeronautics and astronautics today and in the future!
Top-level branding and marketing opportunities for 2019 include premier sponsorships, delivering the highest visibility possible and providing exposure by aligning your brand with AIAA as a top promotional partner across an entire event. Connect your brand with thousands of industry influencers from all across the world including decision makers, entrepreneurs, scientists, engineers, technologists, educators, and students.
- Premier Sponsor - AIAA's most prestigious and exclusive partnership option (call for availability)
- Signature Sponsor - High visibility and partnership positioning with AIAA and its other partners
- Executive Sponsor - Notable brand positioning with AIAA and its other partners
- Learn more by downloading the
the HUB Sponsorship
If you're looking for even more exposure we have several unique sponsorship opportunities inside the HUB! Align your brand in this multi-use area built in the heart of the Exposition Hall featuring innovative and interactive member-driven programming. We have a jam-packed schedule of activities driving lots of traffic to the heart of the Exposition Hall.
- HUB Title Sponsor - AIAA forum attendees visit the Exposition Hall to discover emerging technologies and solutions, network and purchase industry publications. Get premier exposure with the HUB.
- The Daily Grind - Sponsor one of the most visited spots at the forum, The Daily Grind - Espresso Bar and Coffee Service, where a barista wearing your logo on their apron will be handing out beverages with your logo on every cup.
- "Launch Pad" Presentation Area - An area for discussion and content presentation within the HUB. Present your own content to this highly targeted audience.
- Time To Shine - Achieve branding visibility by hosting the Time to Shine station and associate your brand with a luxurious, yet practical experience attendees won't soon forget.
- Career Pursuits in the "Hangar" - Inspire and connect with professionals, students, and rising leaders from around the world.
A La Carte Sponsorship
Create and customize your own sponsorship packages with our wide variety of highly visible branding and marketing opportunities throughout the forum.
- Durand Lectureship for Public Service Sponsor
- Event Material Options - Attendee Bag, Lanyards, Full-Page Advertisement in the Program, etc.
- Digital Sponsorships - Livestream Video Sponsor and
- Events - Become a sponsor of
Student Welcome Day, Rising Leaders in Aerospace Events, and/or
Networking Coffee Breaks.
- Small Business Gold and Silver Sponsors - Options available for small businesses with 11 or fewer employees.
- Get Beyond the Exposition Hall -
Newly created sponsorship options for every budget.
and much more!
The AIAA Propulsion and Energy Forum brings together over 1,500 participants from all over the world, from more than 25 countries. The attendees represent all aspects of the aerospace industry from government, academia, and private institutions. Attendees dive into over 30 different specialized technical disciplines, from electric aircraft propulsion and fossil-fuel power technologies to gas turbine engines and space nuclear power systems.
Reach out to one of the Strategic Relationship Managers today to learn more about how you can position your brand with thought leaders and experts from around the world.