The AIAA Propulsion and Energy Forum gives you extensive access to a wide range of the latest research and development, not just in your own areas of expertise, but across technological boundaries. Nowhere else will you find the breadth and depth of aerospace research, analysis, and foresight at a single location. Check out the latest in propulsion and energy research and development from more than 700 papers presented in over 25 technical tracks.
Technical conferences meeting as part of the 2017 AIAA Propulsion and Energy Forum:
- AIAA/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference
- International Energy Conversion Engineering Conference
Download and browse the list of Technical Presenters of Record to see who and what institutions will be represented this year:
Search and create your own personal agenda at Detailed Agenda. The content is kept current on the linked page, so be sure to check it often for changes.
Areas of focus include:
- Electric propulsion
- Gas turbine engines
- Liquid propulsion
- Propellants and combustion
- Additive manufacturing for propulsion systems
- Advanced engine control and intelligent systems
- Advanced manufacturing solutions
- Energy conversion device technology
- Nuclear and future flight propulsion
- Small satellite technology and missions
- And, more.